Christmas Group Tours
Create a Memorable Christmas City Experience For Your Group!
Your group’s Christmas City Experience starts with Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites, where you'll be able to:
- Tour the Christmas City on a Bethlehem By Night Bus Tour.
- Arrange a Christmas City Stroll with one of our certified guides in period 1700s-era Moravian dress.
- Vote for your favorite tree in the Trees of Many Colors display and discover a cherished Bethlehem tradition, the Holiday Putz Trail.
Make Your Christmas City Experience Unforgettable
Deemed “the best way to see Bethlehem,” a certified guide in period 1700s-era Moravian dress boards your bus and takes your group on a guided bus tour through the streets of this National Historic Landmark District.
Travel to the site of the Christmas Star atop South Mountain, access historic highlights in north and south Bethlehem, and learn about holiday traditions past and present in Historic Bethlehem!
Discover the stories of Bethlehem’s Moravian heritage and its founding in 1741 as your group journeys with a certified guide in period 1700s-era Moravian dress in a candlelight walk along the sidewalks of downtown Bethlehem.
Along the way, you’ll:
- Hear the tale of a candle-in-every-window.
- Experience Bethlehem's exquisite Victorian and colonial architecture.
- Discover two National Historic Landmarks, the 1741 Gemeinhaus and the Bethlehem Waterworks.
- Learn about the renowned Bethlehem Star.
Step inside the Moravian Museum of Bethlehem and immerse your group in Moravian Christmas traditions.
Tour the Kemerer Museum of Decorative Arts, home to one of the largest antique dollhouse collections in the country.
Vote for your group’s favorite Christmas tree featured at our historic sites in Couture Trees of Historic Bethlehem, a display of Christmas trees decorated by the holiday decorating committee and the Bethlehem Garden Club. During the holiday season, your group will also be treated to acoustic guitarists and caroling docents performing Christmas music at our historic sites.
From the German word meaning “to decorate” or “to embellish,” a Christmas Putz is a traditional Moravian Christmas decoration depicting various scenes of the Nativity story through intricately handcrafted figurines, animals, and buildings.
Reserve your group’s visit to Central Moravian Church’s treasured Putz display, then enjoy an unforgettable Moravian Music Experience.
Lunches and special holiday receptions for groups are available by advanced reservation and can be arranged by contacting Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites at 610-882-0450 ext.19.
Pricing and menus are available.