NEW: Christmas in the Quarter
For the first time ever the Colonial Industrial Quarter is illuminated thanks to Albarell Electric Inc.!
Join us in 2021 starting in November!
The Historic Colonial Industrial Quarter is the perfect setting for holiday festivities. Join us on weekends in November and December for some holiday fun for everyone, including your furry friends! Activities include pop-up shopping, Putz and art exhibits, family photo opportunities, live music, food trucks, an outdoor winter bar, and family activities and workshops.
To light up your holiday season, the historic buildings will be illuminated for the first time ever each night at dusk.
In this season of giving, we ask that you contribute a suggested donation for admission to the Christmas in the Quarter: Your contribution will help HBMS keep the lights on literally and figuratively as well as support the family-friendly activities throughout the weekend.
Schedule of Activities
Every week we will be offering jolly fun for the family this holiday season!
See the historic buildings of the Colonial Industrial Quarter illuminated in lights for the very first time, each night at dusk!
Luckenbach Mill, 1st Floor
Luckenbach Mill, 1st Floor
Outside the Luckenbach Mill
Punched Tin Ornament, Decorate Your Own Moravian Star, Create a Candy Cane Ornament, Create Your Own Log Cabin, Pinecone Birdfeeder, Marbling Ornament
Tours of the historic Colonial Industrial Quarter depart from the Luckenbach Mill each hour on the hour.
First come, first served.
Art: Luckenbach Mill, 2nd Floor &
Outside on the Christmas Cottages
Putz: Inside the Springhouse
Programming Courtesy of Service Electric Cable TV
Ron Stonebeck Orchestra Holiday Show
Jimmy and the Parrots Holiday Show
Twelve Twenty Four Holiday Show
Bethlehem Tree Lighting Ceremony
SECTV Holiday Concert Series
Luckenbach Mill, 1st and 2nd Floor
Add On To Your Experience
Planning to visit Christmas on the Quarter on a certain date? Check out our specialty activities and programs!
459 Old York Road, Bethlehem, PA 18018
Christmas in the Quarter is located in the historic Colonial Industrial Quarter in Bethlehem, PA.
Parking for Christmas in the Quarter is first come, first served and located onsite in the Colonial Industrial Quarter and in the adjacent Spring Street Parking Lot. Overflow parking available in Johnston Park.
In this season of giving, we ask that you contribute a suggested donation for admission to the Christmas in the Quarter:
Your contribution will help HBMS keep the lights on literally and figuratively as well as support the family-friendly activities throughout the weekend
|Cottage Rental for (1) Hour - Add-On with purchase of Christmas in the Quarter Admission||Thursday & Friday: $25
Saturday & Sunday: $30
|Member Cottage Rental for (1) Hour - Add-On with purchase of Christmas in the Quarter Admission||Thursday & Friday: $20
Saturday & Sunday: $25
For the safety and well-being of shoppers, vendors, volunteers and staff, it is important that everyone follow these Safety Protocols:
- All vendors, shoppers, and HBMS staff and volunteers must wear protective masks in in all outdoor and indoor spaces except when eating or drinking.
- HBMS will follow event capacity guidelines established by the Commonwealth of PA.
- Shop individually or in pairs to maintain social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located on Water Street, Ohio Road, and outside of the bathrooms
- Sanitize your hands before entering the Colonial Industrial Quarter.
- Adhere to 6’ physical distancing while in the market. Give space to those around you, at least 6’ while shopping, waiting in line, and strolling the grounds.
- Do not consume any foods while in the market shopping area.
- Enjoy your beverages and ready-to-eat foods outside not in the market area.
- If possible, vendors will have a different person handle products and handle money, or they will wash hands or sanitize in between these tasks.
- Christmas Cottages will be disinfected after each usage.
- At the end of your Christmas Cottage reservation, please exit the cottage promptly. This allows HBMS staff and volunteers to disinfect all surfaces before the next reservation.
Thank you to our 2020 Historic Holidays Sponsors!