Become a Volunteer at Apple Days
Volunteers Make It Possible!
4 Reasons to Volunteer at Apple Days
- FREE Admission
- Complimentary dessert
- Meet new, like-minded people who love to Volunteer
- Support a community tradition and 275+ years of local Bethlehem history
Parking will be at 1441 Schoenersville Rd., next to Burnside where it has been the last several years. You can show your Volunteer Pass to the attendant (on your phone or printed).
Volunteers should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled shift time to check in at the Welcome/Admissions tent, get to their festival position, and have enough time to get ready.
- Red t-shirt: If you have an Apple Days t-shirt from a previous year, please wear it! Apple Days shirts are limited, and sizes are first come first serve. If you do not have a shirt, please wear a red shirt for your volunteer shift.
- Comfortable shoes: preferably with a closed toe.
- Mask: All volunteers must wear a mask throughout their shift. We will have disposable masks available if you do not have one or forget yours!
It is likely to be hot; sunglasses, sunscreen, and extra water are recommended. Water will be available on-site for volunteers, but it never hurts to bring an extra bottle. We also recommend being prepared for rain!
Any students who require paperwork must submit to Lindsey Jancay after the festival for signature. Please come with the top half of your form completed. Forms can be submitted in person, via email, or for BASD students you may send a request for your hours to be submitted using the online form. Hours will not be submitted without a request. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure their forms are signed.
Volunteers under 18: must have their parent/guardian complete the Junior Volunteer form and associated waivers. Any volunteer under the age of 18 who arrives at the festival without having submitted this form in advance, or without the form on hand, will not be permitted to volunteer. Click HERE to download Junior Volunteer Application form.
Volunteers under 14: must have a parent/guardian volunteer with them. Click HERE to download Junior Volunteer Application form.