Pints from the Past Tasting Tent
Back by Popular Demand at the Blueberry Festival!
Admission: $15 (includes admission to the Blueberry Festival)
Treat yourself to 6 delicious tastings of mead, craft and local beers, and wine from local vendors. Live musical entertainment and snacks will also be provided in the Tasting Tent. This segment of the Blueberry Festival is sure to help you beat the July heat!
Beer, Mead and Wine Vendors Include:
- The Colony Meadery
- Shangy’s: The Beer Authority
- Fegley’s Allentown Brewworks
- Funk Brewing Company
- Frecon’s Cidery
- The Other Farm Brewing Company
- Tim and Honorée Kerrigan Homebrewers
- Pinnacle Ridge Winery
Tim and Honorée Kerrigan Homebrewers will be providing tastings of:
- Blueberry Wheat Beer: A refreshing wheat-based ale with a subtle hints of blueberry
- American IPA: A decidedly hoppy and bitter American pale ale
- Robust Porter: A substantial, malty dark ale with a complex and flavorful roasty character.
The Colony Meadery will be providing tastings of some of their most popular meads (one of the oldest beverages in history) including:
- Fred and Ginger: a ginger flavored mead infused with blueberries and lemon
- Frozen Digits : a blueberry melomel
- Straight, No Chaser a traditional mead
- Pikwant Field: a strawberry-kiwi melomel
- Towbeedog: a hopped mead
- Mo-Me-Doh : a lime and mint mead.
Thank you to our Tasting Tent Sponsors!