See our list of recent press releases.
Press Releases & Media Kit
- Local Partnerships bring opportunities for community dialog in the Lehigh Valley, February 14, 2022
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites Benefits from Partnership with Bethlehem Historic District Association, February 2, 2022
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites Announces Trees of Historic Bethlehem Winners, January 21, 2022
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites Announces New Roles, December 20, 2021
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites 2021 Holiday Dinner Review, December 14, 2021
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites Partners with Lehigh University Seismology Class, November 16, 2021
- Annual Holiday Dinner & Auction, November 10, 2021
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites Prepares for Historic Holidays Kick-off, November 2, 2021
- Debunking Design Myths with Shweta Jajodia, local interior Designer, at the Kemerer Museum of Decorative Arts, October 15, 2021
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites Announces Historic Holidays Celebration, October 1, 2021
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites’ Annual Jeanette Barres Zug Lecture, October 1, 2021
- Fall Favorites Return The 8th Annual Apple Days & Market To Go Presented by Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites, August 31, 2021
- Sneak Away from the Crowds and Beat the Heat at Musikfest with Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites, July 30, 2021
- "Third Culture Child” Making Art Between Two Worlds, July 3, 2021
- Blueberry Festival is Back for 2021 The Sweetest Festival of the Summer, June 29, 2021
- Delving into the Moravian Legacy, June 23, 2021
- Historic Moravian Bethlehem Receives Nomination for Inclusion on World Heritage List, May 12, 2021
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites to Hold 29th Annual Garden Tour In Person, May 12, 2021
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites Completes Shutter Restoration Project, April 29, 2021
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites Launches Saturdays at Burnside Program in April, March 18, 2021
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites to Safely Reopen the Kemerer Museum for New Exhibit, March 11, 2021
- The Historic New-to-You & Vintage Barn Sale Reimagined, February 3, 2021
- Christmas is Coming Early to Historic Bethlehem, October 22, 2021
- Apples Galore – Historic Bethlehem Has Your Fall Favorites Covered, September 1, 2021
- Safe, Fall Family Fun The 7th Annual Apple Days & Market To Go, September 1, 2021
- Big Fun In the World of Miniatures with Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites, July 20, 2021
- 28th Annual Rooms to View House & Garden Tour Goes Digital, May 20, 2021
- Support Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites with Gift Card Grab Week, April 29, 2020
- Buzzing Around Burnside- Bees go to work at Burnside Plantation, April 17, 2021
- Marché Maison and Domaci Pop-Up Shops to Open at Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites. March 4, 2020
- Ilene Hochberg Wood to Offer Collector-led Tours of PURSEonality: A Stylish Handbag History at Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites, January 15, 2021
- “PURSEONALITY” HITS THE ROAD Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites and America On Wheels Announce Program to Complement Pop-Up Exhibit, January 14, 2020
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites and White Elephant Entertainment Duo Bring Comedy to the Colonial Industrial Quarter, January 8, 2020
Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites
COVERING HISTORIC BETHLEHEM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA
1. Does Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites assist journalists with visits to the Bethlehem area?
Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites welcomes members of the media and can assist visiting journalists with securing tours and visits to many of the sites in the National Historic Landmark District. For information regarding lodging, dining, accommodations, and transportation, contact Discover Lehigh Valley, the official destination marketing organization for Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley.
2. What is the best time of year for the media to visit and cover Historic Bethlehem?
Each season of the year is ideal for different reasons. Throughout the year, Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites offers tours of Historic Bethlehem’s Museums & Sites and seasonal walks covering topics such as The Old Bethlehem Walking Tour. The spring months are a great time for journalists who are looking to file an advance story on summer and fall experiences, while the summer and fall months are ideal for filing advance stories focusing on Christmas in Historic Bethlehem. Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites encourages members of the media interested in visiting to first view our Plan Your Visit page to find out if there is an event that interests them.
3. Are there photographs available to the media?
Yes, our photography collection includes images from Bethlehem’s museums and sites and annual events. Members of the media are encouraged to contact Tara Henninger, firstname.lastname@example.org, for images.
4. Are there experts or historians available to the media to answer questions?
Historic Bethlehem is home to many nationally known historians, tour guides and experts on Historic Moravian Bethlehem and Bethlehem Steel. Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites is happy to connect members of the media with appropriate expert sources for their stories.