Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites is interested in partnering with and supporting area non-profits and educational institutions. If your group has an event or fundraiser, read more to see if you qualify for a donation request.
Request A Donation
Community Donations Eligibility Requirements
- Donations and/or their benefits must serve residents of communities with fall within an hour of Bethlehem, PA.
- Organizations must apply online for community donations and provide any requested supporting documents.
- Donation requests are accepted at any time and are reviewed once a month. When possible, please apply a minimum of three (3) months in advance of the event or program.
- Only one community donation will be awarded to an organization per calendar year.
- We consider donation proposals from a wide variety of organizations. Preference is given to projects and activities that fall within the Lehigh Valley, have broad based support, and offer an opportunity for mutual partnerships.
- Donations provided by HBMS are limited to the following:
The following are not eligible for community donations:
- Individuals or families.
- Organizations or events that discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
- Political, advocacy, governmental, fraternal, and labor groups.
- Religious organizations, unless the program supports and is open to the community.
- Organizations must apply online using the application form below for community donations.
- The development team meets on a monthly basis to consider community donations.
- Community donations will consist of one of the following (be sure to list your preference in the online application): tickets to upcoming events, museum admission passes, or select HBMS Memberships.
- Due to the number of applications received, applicants will only be contacted if awarded a community donation.