Plan to give to Historic Bethlehem’s endowments!
Join the prestigious Heritage Society, an expression of our appreciation to all who have contributed to our endowment funds, and establish a legacy of support for Historic Bethlehem Museums and Sites for generations to come.
Endowment funds—which support a variety of important items, from general operating expenses to marketing and children’s activities—provide a financial foundation for Historic Bethlehem Museums and Sites to build on as it continues to develop and offer high quality public programming, maintain excellent collections care, and preserve historic buildings and landscapes.
Your tax-deductible gift will enable us to steward the area’s rich heritage properly.
- Cash, securities, or real estate
- Charitable annuity or trust
- Insurance policy or personal IRA
Donations accepted online HERE
Our Endowment Funds
Click each fund name for more information on the historic site. Please note: A new fund can be named with gifts of $25,000 or more. To learn more about contributing to the endowments and preserving history in perpetuity, please contact us.
|Charlene Donchez Mowers||LoriAnn Wukitsch|
|President||Vice-President and Managing Director|
|610-882-0450 ext. 11||610-882-0450 ext. 16|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|
The Heritage Fund, established in 1995, provides general operating support for all Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites' properties and affiliates. Individual funds provide additional support, including:
- Amalia J. Donchez Archives Fund
- Bruce and Joanne Haines Fund for Marketing
- Jane Fisher Library Fund
- Merle-Smith Art and Antiques Fund
- Donald and Mary Trautlein Library and Archives Fund
- Johnson Fund
The Burnside Plantation Founders Fund, established in the 1990s, supports operations and preservation at our farm-in-the-city.
Historic Bethlehem Incorporated Fund, established in 1998, supports the operations of Historic Bethlehem Incorporated including the Colonial Industrial Quarter, 1810 Goundie House, and the Historic Bethlehem Visitor Center and Museum Store. Individual funds provide additional support, including:
- 1810 Goundie House Fund
- Dennis E. Benner Fund
- Robert H. Littner Fund
- Sarah and Abigail Thomson Smithy Fund
The Kemerer Museum Fund, established in the 1950s, supports the Kemerer Museum of Decorative Arts’ operations. Individual Kemerer Museum funds provide additional support, including:
- Jan Bealer Christmas Fund
- Bealer/Greene Family Kemerer Museum Fund
- Blackwood-Schweitzer Fund
- Helen & Maurice Jones Education Fund
- Kemerer Museum Building Fund
- Elizabeth Johnston Prime Dollhouse Fund
- Ernest M. Schneider Lecture Fund
The Preservation Fund, established in the 1940s, supports operations at the Moravian Museum of Bethlehem, including the 1752 Apothecary, 1758-65 Nain-Schober House, and 1741 Gemeinhaus. Individual Moravian Museum of Bethlehem funds provide additional support, including:
- Apothecary Garden Fund
- Musselman Building Fund
- Richmond Myers Collections Fund
- Single Sisters' House Fund
- Miriam R. and Robert S. Taylor Music Fund
- Jeanette Barres Zug Lecture Fund