What's Happening in Historic Bethlehem
Planning out your summer calendar? Be sure to include these fantastic happenings in Historic Bethlehem.
Join us for workshops, programs, events, exhibitions, and our wonderful walking tours.
Museum & Historic Site Hours
- Historic Bethlehem Visitor Center: Tuesday - Saturday, 10am - 5pm; Sunday 11am - 4pm
- Moravian Museum of Bethlehem: Friday & Saturday, 11am - 4pm; Sunday 1pm - 4pm
- Kemerer Museum of Decorative Arts: Friday & Saturday, 11am - 4pm; Sunday 1pm - 4pm
- 1810 Goundie House: Friday & Saturday, 11am - 4pm; Sunday 1pm - 4pm
- 1750 Smithy: Friday & Saturday, 11am - 4pm; Sunday 12pm - 4pm
- Burnside Plantation: Open to public from dawn to dusk. Tours given by appointment.
All other historic sites can be toured by appointment: 1.800.360.TOUR
Historic Bethlehem Major Events
Saturday, July 21, 10am - 7pm & Sunday, July 22, 10am - 6pm
Parking at alternate site, information coming soon!
- Adult Culinary Contest: Saturday, July 21, 12pm (Pre-Registration Required)
- Childrens Culinary Contest: Sunday, July 22, 12pm (Pre-Registration Required)
- Pie Eating Contests both days at 2:15pm (Register at festival Admission Tent)
- Pet Parade Costume Contest: Sunday, July 22, 3pm (Pre-Registration Required)
Musikfest at the Mill
Saturday, August 4 - Sunday, August 12
- Offerings coming soon.
Historic Bethlehem Tours
- Colonial Industrial Quarter Walking Tour: Tuesdays - Sundays, 1pm
- Old Bethlehem Walking Tour: Tuesdays - Sundays, 3pm
- Heritage Trail Self-Guided Walking Tour: Tuesdays - Saturdays, 10am - 5pm; Sundays, 11am - 4pm
Bethlehem Steel Tours
Upcoming Programs & Workshops
Kemerer Museum of Decorative Arts: Every Sunday, 1pm - 4pm
- Museum Storytime - Book reading that relates to a piece from our collection with an artifact show-and-tell.
- Family Room Crafts - Create your own historical crafts like crazy quilts, family trees, calligraphy chart, and more.
- Museum Tours - Kid friendly version with artifact scavenger hunt available!
- Career Corner - Select dates of the year a local professional will talk about design in their career and do a kid-friendly craft.