Blueberry Festival & Market To Go
Thanks for turning your tongue blue with us at the Blueberry To Go Market,
we'll see you next year for the 34th Annual Blueberry Festival!
1461 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem, PA
What is the Blueberry Festival & Market To Go?
The Blueberry Festival & Market To Go is a 5-day, blueberry celebration held at the historic Burnside Plantation, Bethlehem's very own "farm-in-the-city" located at 1461 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem, PA 18018.
There are 2 ways to join our annual celebration this year:
Pre-order & Safe Pickup
Monday, July 19 - Wednesday, July 21
- Pre-order your favorite blueberry desserts & products in our Online Store
- Choose your pickup day and time
- Safe drive thru pickup at Burnside Plantation at your choice of day and time
Visit Burnside Plantation
Saturday & Sunday, July 17 & 18
- Check back for full schedule of events!
All proceeds help Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites to maintain 20 historic landmarks in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
How We Are Keeping Visitors Safe
For the safety and well-being of shoppers, vendors, volunteers and staff, it is important that everyone follow these Safety Protocols during Covid-19 mitigation:
- All vendors, shoppers, and HBMS staff and volunteers must wear protective masks by order of the Commonwealth of PA Health Department
- There will be no more than 250 people at Burnside Plantation at one time including visitors, staff, volunteers, and vendors
- Shop individually or in pairs to maintain social distancing
- Signage posted at the entrance to the market listing shopper safety guidelines – please observe and follow these guidelines
- Hand sanitizer located at the Admission Tents
- Sanitize your hands before entering Burnside Plantation
- HBMS will provide additional hand sanitizers at the Blueberry Shoppe in the Johnson Barn
- Adhere to 6’ physical distancing while in the market. Give space to those around you, at least 6’ while shopping, waiting in line, and strolling the grounds
- Only vendors and their staff may handle products; customers must not touch any products before they are purchased
- Do not consume any foods while in the market shopping area. Enjoy your beverages and ready-to-eat foods in the picnic area not in the market area
- No sampling of products
- If possible, vendors will have a different person handle products and handle money, or they will wash hands or sanitize in between these tasks
- Dogs are permitted on leashes, there will be designated Pet Stations with waste bags available
- The pre-purchased 90-minute time slots and 30 minutes between time slots allows for the safe clearing out of visitors and time for sanitation before the next group of visitors
- Tables in seating area will be disinfected after each usage
- Gloves will be provided for Outdoor Game usage and games will be disinfected after each use
- We will not be serving individually sliced desserts this year, but we will have individually packaged pies for purchase
- In the interest of safety, HBMS will be unable to offer change for cash purchases. We will accept exact cash, card, and mobile payments (Apple, Google, and Samsung Pay)
Thank You to Our 2020 Sponsors