On December 24, 1741, our city was christened "Bethlehem" by the Moravian Count Nicholas Ludwig von Zinzendorf, and, in 1937, Bethlehem was deemed "Christmas City, USA," making Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites the perfect blend of rich history and Christmas traditions.
Christmas City Trolley Rides
To experience all of Bethlehem’s historic holiday events and attractions!
Sponsored by Historic Hotel Bethlehem and ArtsQuest
Christmas City Trolley Schedule: November 16 - December 23
- First trolley runs Friday-Saturday, 11 am – 8 pm, and Sunday, noon – 6 pm
- A second trolley runs Saturdays and select Sundays, noon – 6 pm
Trolley stops include:
- Walnut Street Parking Garage
- Main Street/Christmas City Village (stops at Sun Inn and Moravian Book Shop)
- Christkindlmarkt Bethlehem and SteelStacks
- Mechanic Street near New Street (at the exit from the 3rd Street parking lot)